Thursday 17 October 2013

The perfect someone.

Firstly, let me tell you that my post for TOUCH Thursday no.2 gained a special mention for that particular prompt! I was really happy to say the least! That was the first time ever that I had participated in any such writing prompt! :) yay!

Today is again a Thursday and Preeti Shenoy has come up with a new prompt - TOUCH Thursday no.3 ! ( I couldn't help but participate in it! I have had  always been wanting to write something about it for a long time now!) 


Here's the prompt -


Anjali, 25, single, is a character in the book. She has dated 6 men and rejected all of them. She is still looking for Mr.Right. She feels it is hard to get what she is looking for.

If you are a woman, write 3 things (or more)  that you really want from men.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Anjali, nice to know that you are on your 'mission' to find Mr. Right! :D 
I thought of sharing what I really want from 'my man' and this is entirely my point of view :)

So let me get started! I really believe that, for a relationship to be strong and working, both men and women must put in a li'l effort.. :)

I can probably go on and on about this, but I have decided to share just a few points here! These are some of the things I would want from 'my man' ! !
1. Unconditional love

Yes! when there's unconditional love between two people, no matter who is at fault, they ultimately forgive each other and move on! This is a really important aspect of love! This also includes honesty and trust.

2. Art of complimenting 


This is another very important quality I would love my guy to posses ! Seriously!
This world literally needs the "ART OF COMPLIMENTING" course! This is so darn important! This is important not just for men, but equally or more important for women too! In fact, I would say, if you want any relationship working, be it Love, friendship or even professional for that matter, if you are someone who knows the "Art of complimenting" , you can easily win anyone's heart! :)
If you are a married man, PLEASE! For god-sake try complimenting that wife of yours. You do not need too many big things to make a woman happy..it's all of these small little things that makes her life worthwhile. Compliment her for all the many little things she does..and you will end up making her day/month/life! And let me tell you, no matter how many people compliment her, she is the happiest when her man compliments her...it's a totally different feeling, you know! :)


3. Freedom of thoughts/action/choice


Yes please. Let her think, act and choose without thinking about your reaction to it. Make her feel warm and speak to her..that she certainly has all the freedom to think, act and choose for herself..as long as she is not going wrong! That will really make her feel good and in turn she would ask you for suggestions. Be kind enough to help :)

4. Kindness 

Yes :) Please be kind, not just to us, but everyone you come across. You lose nothing by being kind to somebody..you will be blessed. Give a helping hand to someone who can never return your help in any possible way. That is when you are a real man! Smile!! that is more than enough :)

5. A sense of humor that I can die for 

This again is  the most important trait I wish my  guy posses :P

What is life without a pinch of humor ? I am the happiest when I laugh and I have a good sense of humor.. so this is something I want my man to have! (hopefully an inborn talent to make someone laugh their lungs out...I would love it :D )

So yeah, that is it ! :) Not asking for too much :D

Life is an amazing journey..please put in a little effort to make your "special someone" happy and wanted and you will end up making your own life a garden full of lovely roses :)

Cheers,
Kavya
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Preeti for this opportunity to think about something so important! :)

2 comments: