Friday 4 October 2013

The little things.


What do you do when you are hurt/frustrated/ sad ?


I choose to be happy when I am 'supposed' to be frowning....just because I know nothing lasts forever..neither the happy moments nor the sad ones..so, I smile and think of all those " happy moments" ..those special yet simple things that made my heart dance with joy and now when I reminisce, I still feel so happy! :)


      There isn't a single individual who is happy all the time..but one can always choose to be happy no matter how bad your life is! I am of the belief that life has its 
own way of teaching its lessons..its a roller coaster ride, after all ! So its better we accept ourselves and move on no matter how hard the situation is.

These are the few things you could do when you are shattered/frustrated/ feeling sad -



  1. MUSIC - Listen to your favorite piece of music and tada! within no time you will start to feel better.I swear. ( Music therapy, you see) 
  2. TALK TO A FRIEND - yes!! this is probably the BEST solution for your not-so-good mood :) 
  3. READ A BOOK - books :) They are indeed a man's best friend! Go pick up some inspiring books and get involved and there you go..you will be happier than ever! 
  4. SHOPPING!! - this is the best! :D its such a feel-good factor for someone who is mentally suffering! go shopping with that amazing friend of yours and have fun! 
  5. NATURE - Spend some quality time every single day observing the beauty of the world around you! Its the best gift you can gift yourself! :)
    A picture that I clicked on a rainy evening in my lovely garden! :)
Basically, these are some of the many things that work for me..when I am deeply hurt/ shattered/ frustrated/ simply sad! If its working for me, it will definitely work for you! Give it a try!! 
Life is very very beautiful..just go LIVE your life the way you have always wanted to! 
Spread happiness,love and peace everywhere you go! :) And, remember to "sim-simply-smile" :)

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment